To request a transcript of your work at Webster University you will need to submit the following information:
- Your complete current name and address and, if applicable, your former name used while a student at Webster University.
- Your social security number and/or your student number, your date of birth, and your daytime phone number.
- Approximate last term/year of attendance.
- Address to which you would like to have the transcript mailed.
- Your signature - we are permitted by law to accept fax or original signatures, we cannot accept electronic signatures that have been scanned into a computer (sorry, technology is ahead of the laws right now).
For your convenience, a downloadable transcript request form is available in PDF format. Please submit the completed form, or required information, by mail to:
Loretto Hall 63
St. Louis, MO 63119
or you may fax the information to: 314-968-7112 or 314-963-6037
There is no cost for a transcript. If you have additional questions please call 800-987-3447.
We will process your transcript within 2 working days (we may need up to 5 days during graduation dates) of receipt of the request. If you have a "hold" on your records due to outstanding financial obligations, you will be notified by mail that your transcript has not been processed. At that point you will need to contact the business office for clarification or for payment. The phone number of the business office is 314-968-7110.