GENEALOGY AND FAMILY HISTORY
THE CORBETT FAMILY
SELECTED DESCENDANTS OF
I will present this data in terms of GENERATIONS.
The generations and people included will be:
- THE FIRST GENERATION
There are four people in this generation:
- THE SECOND GENERATION There are also four people in this generation:
- JOHN CORBETT AND HIS WIFE CATHERINE (KATE) DWYER
- JEREMIAH (JERRY) CORBETT AND HIS WIFE ELIZABETH (LIZZY) DWYER
- THE THIRD GENERATION There are
thirteen people in this generation
- The children of John and Kate Corbett
- John (Red) Corbett married Helen. No children.
- Bill Corbett who first married Olivine and later June.
Two children of Bill and Olivine
One child of Bill and June
are in the third generation.
- Charles (Rooster) Corbett married Kay. No children.
- Robert Cornelius (Bob) Corbett married Louise.
Three children of Bob and Louise are in the third generation.
- Edward (Spider) Corbett married Harriet.
Seven children of Spider and Harriet are in the third generation.
- Catherine Corbett married Jack Moser
Eight children of Jack and Catherien are in the third generation.
- John and Kate Corbett adopted their nephew Randall Dwyer after
his parents died when he was a young child. Randall married
One child of Randall and Mary is in the third generation.
- The children of Jerry and Lizzy Corbett
- Mary Corbett married Raymond Essma.
There are four children of Ray and Mary are in the third generation.
- Alice Corbett married Charles (Charlie) Moser
Three children of Charlie and Alice are in the third generation.
- Margaret Corbett was born in 1916 and died that same year.
- Loretta Corbett was born in 1918 and died that same year.
- Geraldine Corbett married Carl Geyer.
Three children of Carl and Gerry are in the third generation.
- SPECIAL EXCEPTION
Randall Dwyer was the nephew of John and Kate Corbett. His
parents died when he was a young boy and John and Kate took
him in. There was no formal "adoption," but Randall was raised
as a Corbett. Catherine Corbett Moser told me that when she was
a young teen a woman came visiting and said to Catherine that she was so lucky to have five brothers. Catherine corrected her to say she had six brothers. The woman replied, no, only five, Randall isn't
your brother. Catherine was shocked, hurt and very angry at her mother over not telling her this. She had no idea.
I have included Randall and his descendants in this directly line
of John and Kate for this reason.
- THE FOURTH GENERATION. There are
twenty-three of us in this generation
I will simply list us (the direct descendants only, not our spouses) in alphabetical order by BIRTH NAME.
- Corbett Bob (1939)
- Corbett Edward (1955)
- Corbett Eileen (1962)
- Corbett Jim (1946)
- Corbett John (1949)
- Corbett Kathleen (1941)
- Corbett Kathleen (1953)
- Corbett Patricia (1939)
- Corbett Patrick (1960)
- Corbett Sharon (1950)
- Corbett Terry (1949)
- Corbett Tim (1948)
- Corbett Tom (1947)
- Dwyer Maureen (1935)
- Moser Ann (1955)
- Moser Daniel (1952)
- Moser Eileen (1958)
- Moser John (1962)
- Moser Kathy (1948)
- Moser Mike (1949)
- Moser Patricia (1953)
- Moser Sue (1936)
- Moser Teresa (1950)
NOTE SPECIAL CATEGORY
In the fourth generation is Sue Moser. She is the
dauther of Charles Moser and his first wife. However, Sue is such
an intregal part of the family that she is included here as though
she were a direct descendant of the Corbett / Dwyer marriages.
Bob Corbett email@example.com